The Transport Workers’ Union is currently seeking an Internal Information Technology (IT) and Membership Support Officer.
The TWU is devoted to protecting the rights of workers in transport industries such as General Transport, Waste, Aviation, Cash in Transit and Passenger vehicle and other workers who get behind the wheel of a vehicle every day.
The QLD Branch of the Transport Workers Union is committed to providing support to delegates and members on a day-to-day basis, developing and delivering campaigns that deliver real improvements for members and their families.
The right candidate is needed to fill a full-time position as a part of a team for a 12-month period to cover a Maternity leave position, with the possibility of an extension. Based in Murarrie, Brisbane, there is also free undercover parking on site, access to an on-site shower facility and is also close to public transport stops and a train station.
The position will involve the following:
- Assisting the Branch to meet its members services goals on a day-to-day basis and general administrative duties
- Support the software design and general planning for a new membership system to support all union staff needs
- Designing data reports for a range of purposes using tools such as Microsoft Power BI and CRM reporting systems.
- Create and update documentation for staff on their use of these new IT support systems
- General internal IT support with tasks such as general troubleshooting, installing , maintaining and upgrading computer and phone equipment
- Support and troubleshooting internal staff IT related issues
- Training internal staff on IT systems, in particular the membership system
The right candidate should be able to demonstrate their skills and competencies in these areas:
- Experience with Customer Resource Management Systems (CRM Systems), with experience with “Sugar” CRM and “IMIS” CRM experience as highly regarded.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft
Access and Excel.
- Some experience with data visualisation, particularly Microsoft Power BI, would be highly regarded
- Skills with other SaaS platforms such as Google for Business as an Administrator user, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Zoom and other Video Conferencing systems, and Apple iCloud
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or IT qualification
- Adequate time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Sound communication skills
How to apply
Suitable candidates please send resume and curriculum vitae to [email protected]