The Queensland Nurses and Midwives’ Union is seeking an experienced administrative professional to join our small team in our Toowoomba office on a permanent part-time basis working 17.5 hours per week.
The days of work will be from Monday to Friday with start and finish times to be negotiated with the preferred applicant.
The QNMU is the industrial and professional organisation for nurses and midwives working in public and private health and aged care in Queensland. The QNMU seeks to promote and defend the industrial, professional, social, political and democratic interests of over 60,000 members.
In this position you will report to the Regional Team Leader and be responsible for providing administrative support to the Regional Member Servicing Officers.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Delivering quality administrative and general secretarial support including diary management and scheduling of meetings;
- General office management;
- Performing accurate word processing and data entry;
- Preparing and formatting correspondence and other documentation;
- File preparation and maintenance;
- Maintaining accurate files through the records management system;
- Interaction with members and employers via phone or email; and
- Booking travel.
Download more information about this QNMU – Secretary to Regional Member Servicing Team – Toowoomba position.