Professionals Australia is seeking applications for a full-time, ongoing position located in the Professionals Australia Brisbane office in South Brisbane, although travel through Queensland may be required from time to time. As part of a team the successful applicant will be expected to:
- Provide industrial advice to members, branches and divisions on industrial matters and disputes.
- Negotiate workplace grievances/issues and industrial disputes with management.
- Provide high-level technical support for industrial campaigns
- Lead Enterprise Bargaining negotiations.
- Prepare and/or advocate cases before Fair Work Australia and other tribunals.
The successful applicant will have a high level of autonomy in matters that are their responsibility, under supervision of a Lead Organiser. Our team has a positive culture and a focus on innovation and growth, and we want a candidate who will fit in well with that culture.
Professionals Australia is a trade union and professional association which represents the interests of members in professions as diverse as engineering, science, pharmacy, language services, architecture, management and many others. We also work across a broad spectrum of industries including; roads, rail, water, defence, local government, manufacturing, power and more.
We are a fast growing union, and are committed to building member power to win better outcomes in the workplace, in our industries, and in the community.