The QCU and Safe Work College are introducing a new 1 day Connected Delivery Course ‘Using Work Health and Safety to Organise Qld Workplaces’, a course for union organisers.
Every workplace has WHS issues, from psychological risks, manual handling, to slips, trips and falls. Learn how to use the Qld WHS Act to organise your workplaces.
What we will cover?
- The Qld Work Health & Safety legal framework
- The WHS risk management framework
- Functions and Powers of Health & Safety Reps
- Health and Safety Committees
- Election processes for HSRs and Issue Resolution
- Case Studies and Workplace Organising Checklists
This is a Connected Delivery course via Zoom, and will cost $75 per person (inc GST) from 9AM to 4PM.
Contact (07) 3846 2411 for more information, or email [email protected]